St. Patrick’s Day Four Leaf Clover Dice Game
Are you looking for a creative art project to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day?
Going to be absent and need last minute art sub plans? Fill up your sub tub with engaging art lessons like this St. Patrick’s Day Four Leaf Clover game that engages students and exposes them to doodling and drawing line designs.
This is a LOW PREP lesson for you to expose your students to different line designs. This lesson is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day in March.
Are you trying to foster more independence in your art room? This dice rolling art game makes for a great productive early finisher activity for your kids. Print the pages out and you can set up a choice-based art center where students select an activity.
– An easy dice drawing game to pull out as a sub lesson or a low prep lesson for you
– Students roll the dice to see which design they get to draw and then they can color them with their own creative color choices.
I use this as an easy lesson to leave for my sub in my Art Classroom. Workable for grades 1-6 for sure!
– Dice Drawing Game – 1 Page
– Clovers to Design – 3 Pages
– Description of where each design goes – 4 Pages
– Color example of a finished 4 leaf clover – 1 page
Total – 9 Pages in a PDF file
Line Designs on Dice Drawing Game are from my original hand drawn designs
Clover and Rainbow were also hand drawn by me!
For personal or classroom use only – not for resale